Our client is an ambitious pioneer in the technology sector, operating on an international scale. With their technical expertise, they drive innovation to offer cutting edge, environmentally-aware products and services in a dynamic marketplace.
Accounting Manager (Leasing), Noord Holland, The Netherlands
We are currently recruiting an Accounting Manager (Leasing) to join their EMEA Headquarters; a unique opportunity to join this growing business in a new role reporting to Senior Management.
This is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious candidate with 10+ years’ experience who has a hands on approach to further develop this business area and lead a small team.
Your duties will include although will not be limited to:
- Leading accounting activities for financial products
- Overseeing the close process and ensuring compliance with relevant GAAP
- Creating business and reporting processes
- Implementing controls to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Management reporting
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Actively reviewing processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and best practice
- Working with peers and management to achieve objectives
- Support ad hoc projects as required
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or a recognized professional qualification RA, ACA, ACCA, CPA (or equivalent)
- At least 10 years’ experience in a relevant position in a multinational business and exposure to lease accounting
- Previous experience working across multiple countries in the EMEA region
- US GAAP knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization and build relationships
- A self-starter accustomed to multitasking and prioritizing their work in a dynamic environment
- A keen eye for detail and planning and problem solving skills
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Manager Global FP&A role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation, please call Michelle Ewing in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.