We’re recruiting a Talent Acquisition Partner for our international retail client, who are building their TA team.
They offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and a culture where creativity and innovation are encouraged.
You will join a world-class Human Resources team and your role will be to identify the best talent internally or within the external market for a range of positions.
Talent Acquisition Partner, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Partner:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their current and future recruitment needs
- Develop strategies to attract top talent for a range of positions
- Proactively reach out to the passive candidate market to promote the organisation and develop talent pipelines for future roles
- Take candidates through a comprehensive screening process to ensure their suitability for the role
- Manage the offer and onboarding process with successful candidates
- Fully utilise technology to drive efficiencies in the recruitment process
- Drive improvements in attraction and selection to increase diversity in the hiring process
- Advise managers on assessment techniques that drive the quality of new hires
- Raise employer brand through effective use of social media platforms
- Ensure candidates have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process
- Previous experience of managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle in an international environment
- Strong knowledge of sourcing and selection, ideally from a retail, omnichannel or consumer goods business
- Great communicator and confident working with senior leaders
- Proactive approach and enjoys a high degree of autonomy
- Advanced knowledge of recruitment systems
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in applying for this Talent Acquisition Partner role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.