EMEA Recruitment is currently supporting a global tech business as they look to add a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to their newly created Talent Acquisition team.
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
The organisation is in scale-up mode with ambitious growth plans, and this is a great opportunity to shape the way they attract, recruit and onboard talent. They offer a people-centric and dynamic environment where ‘having fun whilst working’ is a key part of their DNA.
Responsibilities of the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for non-tech roles within the business
- Work closely with hiring managers to truly understand their recruitment needs
- Develop an attraction strategy to reach out to a wide range of relevant talent
- Speak with potential candidates to assess their suitability for a role
- Present relevant candidates to the hiring managers
- Manage arrangements regarding interviews, including feedback and offers
- Onboard new talent in to the organisation, ensuring they have a positive experience
- Manage relationships with external suppliers
- Promote the organisation through a range of social platforms to increase the employer brand awareness
- Previous experience recruiting in the Tech or Financial Services sector, ideally in a scale-up environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to develop strong networks in the passive candidate market
- Passionate about delivering a great candidate experience
- A flexible approach, open to change
- Confident communicator
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Talent Acquisition Partner role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.