We are proud to be representing one of the world's leading global FMCGs who pride themselves on innovation, diversity and dreaming big. Due to large scale regional growth plans I am interested in speaking to ambitious Reward and Benefit analysts.
Reward and Benefit Analyst, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
Will be responsible for supporting and implementing compensation processes, and partner on program designs that are competitive and aligned with strategic objectives for various clients in the Netherlands, and, quite likely abroad. This role will also provide exceptional client facing support and lead training activities. As a key member of the HR Consultant team you will help ensure that various clients' total package of remuneration is competitive, and of course in accordance with international law and legislation.
- Optimise the design, implementation, communication and administration of competitive compensation programs
- Partner with project teams focusing on key compensation initiatives such as compensation strategy redesign and implementation, market benchmarking, career path/ladder formation, tool development, and the design of short-term and long-term incentive programs.
- Work with cross-functional teams and leadership to understand business goals and recommend/implement new approaches, policies and processes to effect continual improvements in compensation programs
- Lead and collaborate with HR partners and business leaders to gather business requirements to develop or enhance systems, programs and processes
- 5 years + of Compensation and Benefits experience
- Degree in preferably (Business) Economics, Business Administration (Finance or Strategy) or occupational psychology; Human Resources
- Fluent in Dutch
- A market expert when it comes to creating, managing and benchmarking international employment conditions and salary levels.
- A high proficiency with excel and knowledge of statistics
- Ability to provide reports on salary data on request
- Understanding of Dutch Labour Law
- You have an eye for detail, a hands-on mentality and be a good mentor
If you have the relevant skills, we invite you to get in contact to find out more, by either using the link above, or if you prefer, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation please call Sophie Kelly in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.