EMEA Recruitment is looking for an International Payroll Advisor to join one of our large international clients.
The business offers a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with an informal culture.
You will be given opportunities to broaden your skills and experience across Payroll and HR, and to get involved in a range of projects. The position does not involve the hands-on Payroll data-entry and processing, but focuses on managing the relationship with external Payroll providers and driving efficiencies in the Payroll process.
International Payroll Advisor, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
Responsibilities of the International Payroll Advisor:
- Manage international Payroll across 20 countries throughout EMEA region, using outsourced Payroll vendors
- Escalate and resolve international Payroll queries, and issues from employees
- Monitor the performance of external Payroll vendors against set KPIs and manage actions to improve performance where required
- Roll out updates and train users on Payroll, and time and attendance system
- Identify and implement improvements to the Payroll process
- Provide reports and analysis on Payroll data and related costs
- Ensure the HR system is kept up to date with a high degree of accuracy
- Work closely with HR and Finance on a range of projects
- Previous international Payroll experience
- Experience managing external providers (ideally ADP)
- Good knowledge of HR operations and business processes
- Experience using Time and Attendance System and HR system (ideally SuccessFactors or Workday)
- Strong Excel skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information
- Experience working on projects
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in applying for this International Payroll Advisor role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.