We’re currently looking for an HR Coordinator on behalf of our client. This is a great opportunity for someone progressing their career in Human Resources to join a dynamic team working in a creative and fun environment.
HR Coordinator, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
The organisation places an importance on developing their people and will give you exposure to all aspects of HR and the employee lifecycle.
Responsibilities of the HR Coordinator include:
- First point of contact for managers and employees with basic HR-related queries
- Provide administration support across all aspects of HR
- Ensure the HR system is kept up to date and information is entered accurately
- Deal with the onboarding process, specifically with those joining from abroad
- Work with immigration and relocation specialists to a ensure smooth process for new hires
- Contribute to a range of HR projects
- Coordinate payroll information and share with payroll provider
- Previous HR Administration/Coordination experience
- HRIS experience – Workday ideally but flexible on this
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of employees
- Strong relationship builder
- Eye for detail
- Fluent in English, ability to speak Dutch an advantage
If you are interested in applying for this HR Coordinator role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.