We are proud to be representing one of the world's leading global FMCGs who pride themselves on innovation, diversity and dreaming big. The Senior HR Manager for our client will play an integral role in overseeing delivery of HR programs in EMEA. We are looking for a driven HR professional with a strategic mindset and operational agility to deliver people solutions in a complex yet exciting environment. The person will work closely with the EMEA organisation, people managers and leadership team to deliver best in class HR solutions.
Senior HR Manager, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
The role encompasses the full HR scope including elements like organisation design, change management, compensation and benefits, talent management and employee engagement from a strategic standpoint whilst also requires operational agility to resolve issues and streamline processes with a continuous improvement mindset. The role would have a supporting team and report to HR Director for EMEA.
- Driving strategic HR projects linked to organization development and design, culture, engagement and recognition programs
- Delivering on EMEA HR strategy and improvement programs and ensure optimization on base processes like payroll and recruitment operations.
- Owning key change initiatives and client corporate projects for EMEA
- Working with the HR team on employee relations, legal aspects and discussions with unions
- Tracking and monitoring progress and escalating business risks where appropriate
Who You Are
- Education in Management or HR, minimum Bachelors degree, Masters preferred
- Min 7-8 years experience within people management and HR. Preferably 2-3 years experience at a strategic level managing a team
- Have capacity and experience to blend both knowledge of HR processes and best practice
- Have a background in managing projects with a keen interest of seeking constant improvements and optimization with the right prioritization
- You love to look at the bigger picture but do not mind rolling up the sleeves on operational work
- You have an analytical mindset and are an expert in relevant office applications, most notably Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- English language proficiency. Dutch fluency is advantageous
If you are interested in applying for this role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Sophie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.