Our client, a global manufacturer based in Amsterdam, is recruiting for an experienced VAT Manager to join and lead a growing international team. The ideal candidate will have a strong ‘Big 4’ background and international exposure, particularly across European countries.
VAT Manager, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
This exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate join a very international team in a thriving and expanding business. There will be the opportunity to grow and develop in this VAT Manager role due to the business’ continued growth plans.
Responsibilities of the VAT Manager
- Preparing VAT monthly closing and reconciliations.
- Coordinating all VAT returns.
- Preparing and posting journals in the company’s ERP system.
- Overview of VAT compliance internationally.
- Driving process improvements and initiatives, leading on VAT related projects.
- Managing the relationships with 3rd party providers and tax authorities globally.
- Reviewing and coordinating the filings of 3rd party service providers.
- Support and manage any VAT Tax Audits.
- Business partnering with internal stakeholders to support on all VAT-related matters.
- 5-10 years’ experience as an international VAT Specialist/Manager.
- Big 4 background preferred.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Tax or similar.
- Fluency in English is essential, and Dutch is preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- A keen eye for detail, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A proactive and adaptable approach to your work.
- Strong ERP system experience and a good working knowledge of MS Excel.
If you are interested in applying for the VAT Manager role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation, please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.