EMEA Recruitment are delighted to share our latest vacancy for a VAT Analyst. Our client, a US Manufacturing company are seeking an experienced Tax professional, with a strong focus on VAT and Accounting. You will join a growing dynamic International Finance team and have responsibility for the EMEA Region.
VAT Analyst, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
The company has a diverse range of products and has a strong brand and reputation within the market. They pride themselves on having an inclusive working environment, and encourage initiatives to get the best from their team. The VAT Analyst will manage Indirect tax and Intrastat filings and perform general accounting within the Finance function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and posting VAT journals in the company’s ERP system.
- Preparing monthly VAT monthly closing and reconciliations.
- Filing all VAT, Intrastat and related filings in coordination with outsourced software provider.
- Coordination and review of VAT returns and signatures as required by local requirements.
- Completion of all requests for payments of VAT.
- Maintaining VAT tables in the company’s ERP system.
- Analysing issues, implementing process improvement, and answering questions from various functional areas on VAT matters.
- Training other functional areas on appropriate VAT application to sales and payments.
- Ensuring accuracy of system generated reports for VAT reporting.
- Review procedures for compliance and completeness with local requirements.
- Support and manage any EMEA VAT audits.
- Analyse and prepare monthly results for management; interact with other departments on business issues that impact financial problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- A minimum of 4 years professional experience in tax
- Fluency in English, any other language would be advantageous
- Passion for process optimization
If you are interested in applying for this VAT Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.