Step into an exciting period of growth and transition with a multi-national business located in modern offices in Amsterdam, as the company’s Treasury Manager. As well as an extensive range of benefits and a sustainability focus, the company offers an innovative view on remote working.
Treasury Manager – Amsterdam
As Treasury Manager, you will use your broad Treasury knowledge, including Liquidity Management and Working Capital, to be the go-to specialist in Treasury, establishing an effective Treasury function, managing cashflow and operations.
Responsibilities of the Treasury Manager:
- Cash Management, including daily cash positions and strategic planning
- Development and implementation of policies and processes for FX and banking
- Maintenance of rolling cash forecast on a regular basis, with provision of cashflow forecast and analysis
- Build and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders (including the Board and banks)
- Liaison with external consultants/auditors regarding tiely reviews, end of year audits and compliance with SOX
- 5-8+ years’ experience in Treasury with exposure to Liquidity Management and Working Capital
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree minimum qualification - with additional Finance/Treasury-related professional qualification beneficial
- Experience in cashflow management and also US GAAP/SOX compliant environment
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work autonomously, with high energy and shared vision for the organisation
If you are interested in applying for this Treasury Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.