This leading business is at an exciting stage of transition and development and consequently has an opportunity available to join its finance function as Tax Manager, located in its Dutch finance office in Amsterdam. Moving the company's tax reporting and compliance 'in-house' will be a key focus for the successful applicant, with broad responsibility for Dutch CIT, VAT & TP compliance, tax planning and strategy.
Tax Manager, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
- Establish in-house tax processes in liaison with the Corporate Tax team and external consultants
- Review and approve corporate income tax and journal entries for deferred taxes
- Liaise with external Dutch tax advisors and internal tax team whilst also acting as point of contact for Audit teams
- Ensure all tax related internal controls are implemented
- Oversee all tax reporting including CIT and VAT, ensuring correct filing
- Preparation of relevant Transfer Pricing documentation
- 5+ Years’ experience in a similar role with exposure to Dutch CIT and global indirect tax (personnel tax beneficial)
- Previous experience in an international environment
- Good organisational skills and self-motivated disposition
- Strong communication skills to liaise with stakeholders at all levels internally and externally
- English and Dutch languages essential
If you are interested in applying for this Tax Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.