EMEA Recruitment are working with one of the World’s largest Financial Services institutions and they are searching for an accomplished and passionate Regulatory Reporting Manager to join their busy International team. Here you will design, prepare and review financial information for customers of the finance function, including the contribution of subject matter expertise and leadership in reporting change.
Regulatory Reporting Manager, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and thrive in a collaborative International environment. Our client is especially interested in an individual with a strong accounting mind and passion for process optimization.
Your duties will include although will not be limited to:
- Produce and review reports to management, regulators, users of statutory reporting and other external parties, in an accurate, compliant, and timely manner
- Coordinate and deliver the target setting and projection processes as part of the annual planning and control cycle. Monitor actual performance versus plan and perform variance analysis.
- Review draft accounting numbers and initiate ad hoc and structural corrective actions as needed, to improve these. Provide guidance to accounting staff.
- Respond to a wide range of enquiries from internal customers, auditors, and supervisors, defining and monitoring appropriate follow-up.
- Respond to queries regarding corporate income tax, value added tax and withholding tax, liaising with external advisors as needed.
- Review, interpret and apply rules and regulations applicable to internal and head office reporting, statutory reporting (IFRS) and regulatory reporting
- Continuously maintain and upgrade procedures, policies, guidelines, tools and methodologies. Instruct users within the Finance function on how to comply.
- Contribute to managing the team’s workload.
- Participate in and provide leadership to project activities.
- Increase efficiency and control by designing, and implementing changes in systems, processes and working practices.
- Analyse financial data, design presentation formats and prepare conclusions and recommendations to management.
- Master's Degree in Finance/ Accounting/Business
- Practical experience in Financial Services preferred
- CPA/RA/ACCA advantageous and Big 4 experience preferred
- At least 6+ years professional experience
- Fluency in English any other languages advantageous
- Experience working in an international environment
If you are interested in applying for this Regulatory Reporting Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.