Join an incredibly fast-paced and ambitious FMCG organisation, with a reputation for excellence, in this Regional Head of Commercial Finance position, located in Amsterdam. As the company continues its exciting journey, you can have a huge impact in this senior commercial opportunity.
Regional Head of Commercial Finance, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
Reporting to the Senior Head of Finance for the region, you will be responsible for managing a small team (4-5 FTE) and have key responsibility for navigating the performance of the region through close portfolio management of the P&L.
Responsibilities of the Regional Head of Commercial Finance include:
- Motivation and management of an ambitious FP&A function, shaping best practice for strategic and commercial business partnering.
- Working with Finance Directors across the region to align process and ensuring growth targets are met.
- Ownership of the long-term strategic planning process, establishing strong relationships across the business, and improvement to approach, processes and ways of working.
- Portfolio management and ownership of the P&L across the region.
- Close communication with senior management in explanation of business performance, including P&L, balance sheet and working capital.
- 8–10+ years’ Finance experience, ideally working now at Senior Manager level and ready for the next advance in your career
- Professional Accounting/Finance qualification preferred (CPA, RA, ACA, ACCA, CMA, CIMA)
- Previous exposure to working in an international FMCG/Retail environment
- Action oriented, driven and energetic
- Ability and experience to manage and motivate in a matrix organisation
- Clear communication skills with strong influencing skills and ability to challenge the status quo
If you are interested in applying for this Regional Head of Commercial Finance role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.