Our client is an ambitious pioneer in the technology sector, operating on an international scale seeking a Payroll Accountant. With their technical expertise, they drive innovation to offer cutting edge, environmentally-aware products and services in a dynamic marketplace.
Payroll Accountant, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
We are currently recruiting a Payroll Accountant to join their centralised finance function; a unique opportunity to join a growing business in a pivotal role processing end-to-end payroll across multiple countries.
Your duties will include although will not be limited to:
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll data working with external service providers
- Working closely with HR and other stakeholders to ensure compliance with local legislation and SOX controls
- Addressing payroll enquiries from employees in a timely manner
- Preparing, reviewing and analysing GL accounts related to payroll and ensuring transactions are accurate
- Assisting with internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Driving process improvement initiatives to ensure best practice
- Supporting ad hoc activities and projects
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or a recognized professional qualification (or close to qualified) RA, ACA, ACCA, CPA (or equivalent)
- Up to 5 years' work experience in a similar position, ideally in international payroll
- Experience working in a multinational organization
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and experience working under SOX controls
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- A keen eye for detail and planning and problem solving skills
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll Accountant role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Georgia Wright in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.