Our client is global player in the Marketing and Media sector. They are currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their Finance team.The position will be located in our client’s state-of-the art offices in central Amsterdam, overlooking the Amstel River.
Management Accountant, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
You will work closely with the Finance Director, the Group Business Controller, subsidiaries and the central Accounting team.
The responsibilities of the Management Accountant will include:
- Support the preparation of monthly reporting
- Monitoring of ledger accounts and ensure correct accounting
- Answer questions after the end of the month
- Ownership of monthly balance sheet items (such as provisions)
- Monthly intercompany reporting in collaboration with the group
- Assist with the SOX and year-end audit by providing all relevant information to the auditors
- Upload local monthly figures to international reporting system including comments
- Constantly review and improve current processes
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- University degree in Business Economics or Accountancy
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Learn and adapt quickly to changing work assignments and be able to prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical skills
- Enthusiasm and proactive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Dutch would be a plus
If you are interested in applying for this Management Accountant role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.