Our client, a multinational business, are looking to bring on an ambitious Junior Accountant to join their growing Finance team within their Amsterdam Office.
Junior Accountant, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
- Supporting in the preparation of weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Assisting with the preparation of journals for month end
- Combining and managing data from multiple sources
- Managing of the filing and administration of reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Working closely in a cross departmental team environment
- Performing general financial administration on a daily basis
Academic Qualifications and Systems Knowledge Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Business or Finance is a minimum requirement.
- At least 1 years of progressive experience in a related job with an emphasis on accounts payable, month-end closing and reporting to senior managers
- Must possess an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, and strong experience with Excel
- VBA or Pivot Table experience is advantageous
- Must have experience with reporting using IFRS and Dutch GAAP
- Must have a real ‘can do’ attitude combined with strong analytical skills
- Fluency with Dutch and English is essential
If you are interested in applying for this Junior Accountant role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to Polly.firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Polly Stafford in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.