Our client, a Global renowned Leisure business, are looking to bring on an ambitious Junior Accountant to join their growing Finance team.
The Accounting & Reporting Officer, will assist the Financial Controller by taking a lead role in preparing and analysing various reports required by the Finance Department, and manage the day to day accounting functions for the Amsterdam Office.
Junior Accountant, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
- Take a major part in creating reports which combine data from multiple data sources.
- Assist in designing, creating, implementing, modifying, maintaining and supporting existing reports.
- Working with Financial Controller to help define new reporting requirements.
- Deliver reports based on the specified timetable (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annually).
- Prepare the monthly management reports and quarterly IFRS reports.
- Assist the Financial Controller with the posting of journals for month-end closing.
- To manage the filing of reports, memos and statutory documents.
- Demonstrated ability working in a team environment composed of other manager’s senior officers and officers within the finance department.
- Participate in evaluating future reporting tools.
- To perform other duties as required on an Adhoc or permanent basis.
Academic Qualifications and Systems Knowledge Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Business or Finance is a minimum requirement.
- At least 3 years of progressive experience in a related job with an emphasis on accounts payable, month-end closing and reporting to senior managers
- Must possess an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, more specifically Excel, Power Point and Word. Use of Macros and preparing complicated linked workbooks is essential.
- Must have experience with reporting using IFRS and Dutch GAAP
- Experience with Sun Accounting System advantageous
- Experience in hospitality industry, preferably in hotel sector will be an added advantage.
- Must have strong analytical/quantitative skills
If you are interested in applying for this Junior Accountant role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia or Elliott Sayers in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.