EMEA Recruitment would like to speak to experienced Accounting professionals, for a 4-month interim project. Our client is a US Software business, who require further support whilst focussing on their Finance transformation.
Interim Senior Accountant, Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are looking for candidates who are immediately available.
Key responsibilities of the Interim Senior Accountant:
- Day-to-day Accounting in the financial system
- Responsible for the monthly close for several legal entities across the EMEA region
- Perform monthly account reconciliation and analysis
- Review monthly local reporting and bridge analysis
- Prepare quarterly fluctuation analysis and explain movements
- Responsible for managing the local audits, by assisting external consultants or auditors with annual Financial Statement preparation and CIT computation
- Involved in process improvements and automation of tasks
- Initiate and support the set-up of local accounting procedure with local service provider (cash management, bookkeeping, etc.) when a new legal entity is established
- Support the team on ad-hoc projects and/or daily tasks, as required
- Prepare documentation for SOX compliance and maintain
Qualifications and Experience:
- Accounting degree – HEAO, SPD or similar international degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ general ledger accounting experience
- Experience working for an international business environment
- Excellent working ability with US GAAP and SOX
- Advanced knowledge and experiences of Financial/Accounting ERP systems
- Strong communicator and team player
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and demanding environment
If you are interested in applying for this Interim Senior Accountant role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.