Our client, a successful, multi-national company based in Amsterdam, is recruiting for a Global Payroll Specialist.
Global Payroll Specialist - Amsterdam
This exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate join a very international team in an expanding business with an aggressive growth plan.
If successful, you will receive a competitive package and the flexibility to work 3 days from home post COVID-19.
Key responsibilities for the Global Payroll Specialist:
- Maintain Payroll data for all employees, ensuring that the data is correct and complete at all times
- Manage relationships with 3rd party Payroll companies and explore possibilities for a more global Payroll partner
- Coordinate Payroll processing by 3rd party Payroll companies and validate outputs
- Support the Finance team with the accounting for Payroll, and Payroll-related items and accruals and relevant account reconciliations
- Weekly reporting to senior management
- Maintaining employee records
- Ensure timely payment of Payroll-related taxes and social securities
- Point of contact for any employee tax-related notices and queries
The ideal Global Payroll Specialist will have:
- Degree in Payroll, and solid Finance and Accounting skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Up to date Payroll and Benefits knowledge around rules and regulations internationally
- Flexibility to work across different timezones
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to multi-task effectively
If you are interested in applying for this Global Payroll Specialist role, please register your interest using the link above. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Natalie Harrison in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.