Our multinational client, within the Technology, Media & Telecom sector, is looking to enhance their business control with the addition of a Business Controller. Through both organic growth and acquisition, the company continues to grow and consequently excellent career progression opportunities are available for the successful applicant.
Business Controller, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
The role of Business Controller will focus on the sales, revenue and costs for the business, supporting the Finance Director in decision making and interacting with numerous departments across the business.
- Investigation and analysis of figures, presenting findings and recommendations to management
- Partnering with the numerous departments including Sales, Marketing and Products to assist in the forecast and budget processes
- Focus primarily on Sales & Revenue for the business, impacting and influencing decisions
- Analysis of costs/OPEX to advise on any potential savings
- Working with other members of the Finance team to assess bookings
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Technology, Media or Telecommunication industry preferred
- Qualified to degree level essential; additional acounting qualification preferred
- Ability to influence others with your detailed analysis and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills in order to liaise with senior management and all departments across the business
- Experience of working with SAP or other ERP
- Fluent English language essential
If you are interested in applying for this Business Controller role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.