EMEA Recruitment are partnering with our Global Manufacturing client, to assist their search for an accomplished Senior Financial Accountant. Due to continued growth, we have several opportunities to join the business at this level. You will also have the opportunity to mentor other team members.
Senior Financial Accountant?£?, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
The successful candidate will ideally be CMA qualified, and have proven experience within cost accounting. This should include reviewing, reporting and analysing of sales, inventory, intercompany profit, production and product cost data. You will also be supporting the monthly accounting close and management cycles. Experience within manufacturing, production or supply chain environment will be essential for this opportunity.
The main responsibilities for the Senior Financial Accountant will include:
- Building relations with different managers around the business to be able to perform month-end activity and ensuring that executed data are correct
- Support your direct line manager with mid-year reviews, year-end appraisals
- Responsible to maintain and create product cost according US GAAP rules
- Control, analyse and report production results and source to settle variances on a monthly basis to business partners by providing high level commentary and provided estimates for recurring events to major stakeholders
- Review and ensure accurate data is reported per branch in monthly product cost, sales and inventory consolidation close
- Analyse consolidated costs and intercompany profit differences
- Analyse and resolve in-transit inventory in a timely manner
- Identify and work on initiatives that improve cost control and/or increase efficiency
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance or similar
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience with the finance domain
- Experience with analysis of production within a financial system like SAP or other US GAAP exposure
- Improvement mindset; knowledge and experience with Lean Six Sigma would be advantageous
- Willingness to take on responsibility
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability, willingness and flexibility to travel occasionally
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Financial Accountant role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31202081102
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.