Our client is an international manufacturing business from Pharmaceutical/Bio-Medical industry, specialising in improving and maintaining life.
We are currently recruiting on their behalf for the Financial Analyst role to join their team in their office in Amsterdam area. Main tasks will be maintaining, reviewing, reporting and analysing of sales, inventory, intercompany profit, production and product cost data in supporting the monthly accounting close and management cycles.
Financial Analyst, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
The main responsibilities for the Financial Analyst will include:
- Building relations with different managers around the business to be able to perform month-end activity and ensuring that executed data are correct;
- Responsible to maintain and create product cost according US GAAP rules;
- Control, analyse and report production results and source to settle variances on a monthly basis to business partners by providing high level commentary and provided estimates for recurring events to major stakeholders;
- Review and ensure accurate data is reported per branch in monthly product cost, sales and inventory consolidation close
- Analyse consolidated costs and intercompany profit differences
- Analyse and resolve in-transit inventory in a timely manner
- Identify and work on initiatives that improve cost control and/or increase efficiency;
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Japanese is mandatory
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance combined with 3-5 years of experience in an analytical role
- Experience with analysis of production within a financial system like SAP or other
- US GAAP exposure
- Improvement mindset; knowledge and experience with Lean Six Sigma would be advantageous
- Willingness to take on responsibility
- Goal-orientated; capable of making decisions; show initiative and be adaptive; open to change
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Customer-orientated; organized with good analytical skills; flexible in work hours
- Ability, willingness and flexibility to travel occasionally
The company offers an opportunity to work in rewarding working environment with strong potential for future career development in the finance department.
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.