EMEA Recruitment are assisting our Global consumer goods client, in their search for a Data Analyst. This is an opportunity to be part of a truly International team, where you will heavily support the Customer Service manager in in utilizing data to improve their Customer Service processes, and enhance the customer experience across Europe.
Data Analyst, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
If you are passionate about data, with a strong focus on process improvements and a passion to deliver exceptional customer service, then the Data Analyst role could be ideal for you.
- Leading data insights across a variety of customer service divisions
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting & forecasting to understand service levels and to support smart decision-making, enabling more efficient advisors, and to achieve a quicker resolution
- Utilizing data to lead project and process improvement across Europe
- Business partnering with various departments and providing them with relevant data insights
- Set up consumer surveys and share insights on customer satisfaction
- Supporting operational projects such as system and process changes
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within Data Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree qualified
- Fluent in English and any other language beneficial
- Retail or Ecommerce experience advantageous
- Strong IT and System Experience- Salesforce & Power BI preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
If you are interested in applying for this Data Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to Hannah.Mallia@emearecruitment.eu or for a confidential discussion please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.