EMEA Recruitment is delighted to be supporting Patagonia with their search for a Finance Manager - EMEA.
They’re in the business to save our planet. Your role will contribute to this mission, by leading the Finance function for Europe.
Finance Manager - EMEA, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager - EMEA:
- Manage and control annual budget process, monthly financial forecasting, purchase forecast and cash forecast.
- Lead financial management and statutory reporting processes, ensure that quality and integrity of data is in line with internal and external (statutory) regulations, requirements and time frames.
- Constantly monitor achievement of financial objectives, initiate corrective actions as necessary.
- Ensure efficient cash and treasury management for Europe.
- Certify all tax activities are carried out timely, accurately, aligned with global and in line with local laws.
- Ensure all payroll accounts are reconciled on a country level, and the proper controls around payroll processes are implemented and monitored.
- Confirm internal control processes, as well as tools and systems, are constantly monitored and adapted to meet changing requirements in the business.
- Manage the Credit Control function to control the risk and maintain Dealer relationships.
- Develop, update and implement the Finance function strategy in accordance with company objectives, as well as guidelines, policies and statutory requirements.
- Lead and manage the Finance team. Identify training needs of team members, develop training material in conjunction with HR when needed, and coach, train and lead employees on performing best of class financial processes to build knowledgeable and competent employees.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of data processing within Finance team, with HR team and other internal or external stakeholders.
- Partner with key stakeholders on a journey to a more sustainable financial setup, e.g. banking, pensions, investments.
- A bachelor’s degree in Corporate Finance/Business Economics/Financial Planning.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Finance and/or Financial Planning in a complex international multi-sales channel environment.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar role.
- People development and management skills.
- Excellent problem identification and reporting skills.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment and managing stakeholders.
- Must work well in the face of challenging deadlines, while maintaining data integrity and accuracy.
- Experience working with in an international business environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Flexible attitude and good team player.
If you are interested in applying for this Finance Manager - EMEA role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.