Join an outstanding brand with financial headquarters located in Amsterdam, as Senior Manager Finance Procurement. Currently going through an exciting period of transition and development, this Listed Multinational organisation has a Senior opportunity available for an experienced Finance professional.
Senior Finance Manager - Procurement, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
With multiple divisions across the company, this role would suit somebody looking to take the next step in seniority, with potential to further develop their career longer term.
- Managing the financial monthly close and planning of procurement
- Build strong relationships with Plant Controllers across multiple global sites to ensure accurate forecast and budget
- Analysis of variances including Purchase Price Variance (PPV) and Standard Costing, discussing findings and recommendations with stakeholders
- Provision of training to the Direct Procurement team
- Work closely with senior managers to ensure Procurement targets are met
- 7+ years’ relevant finance experience, including exposure to manufacturing industry
- Proven experience of interaction with Business Units – ideally with Plant Controllers
- Exposure to and understanding of Purchase Price Variance (PPV) and Standard Costing
- Inquisitive and analytical mindset coupled with strong communication skills
- Systems knowledge should include ERP (SAP or Oracle ideally) and Advanced Excel ((VBA)
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Finance Manager - Procurement role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.