Our client, a global specialist technology company, is currently looking to welcome a Senior Corporate Finance Manager into their corporate finance team in Amsterdam. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to become an integral part of the Financial HQ, working as a member of the Management Team.
Senior Corporate Finance Manager, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
The role will offer you a wide variety of business challenges across finance, treasury, corporate restructuring, taxation, corporate strategy and will combine responsibilities across team management, business administration and Corporate Finance project work.
The position is ideal for an intuitive, driven, proactive and highly ambitious individual with an open-minded attitude to learning and very strong communication skills.
This role requires international travel and an ability to work in multicultural teams across multiple time zones and continents.
Your responsibilities will include although will not be limited to:
- Carrying out timely and accurate analysis of business strategy, global M&A, global financing and involvement in the administration of Financial HQ
- Managing financial and business risks as necessary across the group e.g. tax audits, structuring of deals, tax risk, developing new frameworks to mitigate financial risk in new areas
- Overseeing global cash management initiatives as well as developing improvement initiatives
- Overseeing corporate governance within the group
- Managing global audit relationships and ensuring global and local deadlines are met
- Acting as a key member of the global treasury function including maintaining relationships with international banking partners
- People management and growth to hire high-achievers and future business leaders
- Driving process improvement initiatives to ensure best practice
- Offering innovative ideas to drive multiple initiatives and projects
- Supporting ad hoc activities and projects for the CFO and corporate finance senior management and advising accordingly
You will have:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Finance/Accounting and MBA (highly desirable)
- A further financial qualification CFA, CA, ACA, CPA
- 15+ years' professional work experience including a BIG4 background
- 5+ years international tax planning / corporate structuring experience
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory
- A confident communicator able to influence at all levels within the organisation
- A high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
- The ability to understand complex and varied business problems and support the development, implementation and execution of solutions
- Accomplished people management skills and experience supporting team career growth
- A patient yet ambitious team-playing approach, pushing yourself and others to deliver the highest quality results
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Manager Global FP&A role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation, please call Michelle Ewing in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.