Our client, a multi-national and diverse company in the media and advertising sector, has an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Manager HR & Finance to join their regional offices in Amsterdam. The company offers freedom to contribute and a broad responsibility, with no day in the office the same as the last!
Senior Manager HR & Finance, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
As Senior Manager HR & Finance, you will have responsibility (both strategic and hands-on) for the Human Resources processes and overview of Finance operation of the company. Liaising directly with the CEO, you will act as the main point of contact for all HR & Finance-related questions from internal departments and clients. This is a wonderful opportunity to gain broad exposure, enjoy a high level of responsibility and impact performance of the Benelux organisation.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager HR & Finance:
- Managing and motivating a small team (up to 5 FTE) including Finance, HR & IT
- Hands-on responsibility for a wide range of HR tasks, including employment, recruitment, Dutch labour law and payroll administration
- Review of financial statements and end responsibility for all statutory and management reporting, with provision of information to the Management Team
- Provision of management accounts information, including insights into profitability
- In collaboration with the CEO, setting strategy and plans, defining key KPIs and involvement in commercial negotiations
- Managing and improving the budget and forecasting processes
- Overseeing HR performance cycle, and all compensation and benefits
- Overseeing IT – including responsibility for SAP
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree minimum
- Relevant further professional Finance qualification preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in an international organisation, in a broad role covering HR & Finance matters
- Fluency in Dutch and English languages essential, Korean language skills also beneficial
- Thorough ERP experience (SAP beneficial)
- Sound business acumen and energetic supervisory ability
- Keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills
If you are interested in applying for the Senior Manager HR & Finance role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation, please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.