The Payroll Specialist (/Accountant) is responsible for accurate and complete Payroll processing for several EMEA countries. In this role, you will be part of the global Payroll Accounting team and report to the Senior Payroll Accounting Manager EMEA.
EMEA Payroll Specialist, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
Responsibilities of the EMEA Payroll Specialist:
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of various EMEA Payroll data in accordance with prescribed timetables, via external service providers.
- Work closely with Human Resources and other stakeholders to ensure compliance with local legislation and SOX controls.
- Identify and execute Payroll process improvements.
- Address Payroll inquiries from employees in a timely manner.
- Document and maintain the Payroll procedures manual.
- Prepare, review and analyze GL journals related to Payroll and ensure transactions are accurate.
- Prepare materials for external or internal auditors and provide additional explanations when required.
- Experienced in processing international Payroll
- Attention to detail, with strong analytical and numerical skills
- Advanced Excel
- A self-starter who’s used to working both as a team player and independently
- Relevant education in Finance or Payroll Administration
- Understand and comply with all SOX controls and departmental processes and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required, including the ability to collaborate with people at all levels
- Able to cope with working in a fast-paced international environment
If you are interested in applying for this EMEA Payroll Specialist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Michelle Ewing in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.