EMEA Recruitment are partnering with our Global US client, in their search for a AP Settlements Reviewer. This is an excellent opportunity to join their multinational team in a vibrant, fast-paced environment in Breda. You will report directly to the Settlements Team Lead, responsible for coordinating the settlements, and ensure the relevant contracts and payments schedules are in place, working in close conjunction with the Accounts Payable team.
AP Settlements Reviewer- Breda, Noord Brabant
This is an opportunity work with their global entities, and will suit an highly organised and pragmatic individual, with exceptional communication skills.
AP Settlements reviews responsibilities:
- Provide back-up to the Settlements Team Lead, in overseeing the settlements process
- Review and verify all search information and settlement statements prepared by the settlement associates.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies independently and/or in collaboration with settlement associates
- Support with the month/quarter/year end closing and reporting.
- Oversee volume of payment transactions made to suppliers, and buyers by accounts payable associates. Also ensuring that all transactions are accurately processed for all invoices and payments.
- Serve as a key point of contact for customer issues - both internal and external)
- Process improvement and optimization
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting and responsibilities have included reviewing files or work of other team members program or work experience equivalent
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting OR enrolled in an Accounting diploma
- Proven experience using ERP systems and strong Excel user
- Fluent in English – any other language a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
For more information, please contact Polly Stafford on Polly.firstname.lastname@example.org or on +31208081102 for more information
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.