Spanish Speaking Accountant
Operating for more than 70 years, our client is a leading, international organization offering specialized technology systems and services to industry. Due to exciting developments in their European business, we are currently recruiting a Spanish Speaking Accountant to join their finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional to work in a global organization with a small company feel, which will offer you on-the-job training and support to develop your career in finance.
Working in a small centralized team, your duties will include although will not be limited to:
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Account/bank reconciliations
- Managing the statutory close process
- Cash flow forecasting and control
- Preparing tax computations and returns
- Monthly reporting and budgeting process
- Analysing sales, pricing and margin trends, measuring results against previous year and budget
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Working with peers and management to achieve objectives
- Travel to business units in Spain as required
- Supporting ad hoc activities and projects e.g. ERP implementation, continuous process improvements, internal controls
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business
- Fluency in Spanish and English and ideally another European language
- Experience using SAP and working knowledge of MS Excel
- At least 5 years' work experience in a similar position
- A keen eye for detail and planning and problem solving skills
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
If you are interested in applying for this role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Georgia Wright in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.