Our Global consumer goods client is the biggest organisation in their field. With an excellent reputation and exciting, diverse strategic plans for the future, the company now has an opportunity a strong Internal Control Specialist to join their international Audit & Risk function.
Internal Control Specialist, The Hague, The Netherlands
As a key contributor to the business, the Internal Control Specialist will utilise their experience and expertise to liaise with the business and to support the build and ongoing maintenance of an internal control framework. As an ‘advisor’ to C-level colleagues and a wide view of business operations, the successful applicant will gain key exposure to take their career to the next level.
This opportunity is within easy reach of The Hague and Rotterdam regions.
- Create a robust internal control environment, supporting management in ensuring effective organisation.
- Support and play a leading role in the building and maintenance of the internal control framework.
- Through analysis of the business processes and all aspects of operational management, become a matter expert, providing updates for process and control and making recommendations to management.
- Assess operational risks and internal control measures, supervising the design of some key control measures.
- Be a key contact to C-level colleagues, finance peers across the business, the Continuous Improvement (Lean/Black Belt) function and to external consultants.
- Identify interests across the business and through effective communication, translate the benefits to the business, encouraging ’buy-in’ internally.
- 6 – 8+ years’ experience in a similar role – Internal Control, Project Management, Operational Risk or Audit.
- Relevant university degree qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of building and/or developing and maintaining an internal control framework.
- Demonstrable communication skills at all levels.
- English & Dutch language skills essential.
If you are interested in applying for this Internal Control Specialist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.