Join our client, a Corporate Advisory Specialist business, located in The Hague area as they grow their experienced team. Working with clients across a wide variety of industries, your exposure will be hands-on and diverse, as you support services across acquisitions, financial and corporate restructurings and risk management advice.
Corporate Advisory Associate, The Hague, The Netherlands
This opportunity would ideally suit an experience Accountant/Auditor looking to take on a broad range of responsibilities and liaise with clients directly.
- Meet with clients from a variety of industries to obtain key information
- Perform study and analysis of financial data, historical and forecast figures
- Carry out financial modelling and analysis using Excel, presenting findings to internal and external senior managers
- Key involvement in supporting a varety of corporate finance activities including buying and selling, restructuring and key management advice
- 2 – 4 years’ relevant experience, ideally gained within a Big 4 environment within Transaction Services, though experience in Corporate Finance or Audit also considered
- Degree qualification, ideally to Masters level – additional accountancy qualification beneficial but not essential
- Strong communication skills and willingness to liaise at all levels
- Good systems knowledge and Excel skills (pivots, look-ups, formulas)
- Dutch and English language skills (written and spoken)
If you are interested in applying for this Corporate Advisory Associate role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Polly Stafford in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.