Proudly working on behalf of one of the world’s leading financial service and banking providers, with 40,000+ employees across over 40 countries. With a strong, open and collaborative culture, you will feel like part of the family. Our client boasts plenty of flexibility, working from home initiatives, and ‘ideas culture’ and a clear Career and Development plan.
Team Lead: Employee Experience + Benefits, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
People Services continuously improves the way we bring people solutions to the employee and works closely with the HR CoEs and HR Business Partners.
The purpose of the Team Lead: Employee Experience + Benefits is to manage a specialist team, your position will help prioritise and facilitate the team in their work, implementing small improvements to make the process run smoothly. Within the given frameworks, you will take operational decisions and proactively provide tactical guidance in consultation with the People Services management team in the Netherlands.
- The role will be aimed at enabling the team to deliver on delivery and execution, assisting with escalations, helping with prioritisation, aligning with other Team Leads and using the Agile One Way of Working.
- Reporting that is in line with the needs of the employee
- Collaborate with regulators to stay compliant with the set requirements and raise the bar
- Prepare, facilitate, recommend responses and track outcomes from regulatory and third-party internal audits to ensure the department is adequately prepared, audits are effective, and actions are completed satisfactorily.
- Assess, investigate and coordinate responses to incidents and issues to minimise their impact, restore normal operation, ensure lessons are learnt and root cause established.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, in particular in operational implementation, customer focus, people development, empowerment and energy management.
- Excellent business insight. Good understanding of financial processes and ledger accounts
- Good knowledge of the HR IT landscape (systems, data fields, integrations) and Workday in relation to other SAAS systems
- Drive to simplify HR service delivery and employee experience.
- Good understanding of relevant risk and compliance policy
- Good understanding of HR products and services and the service delivery model
- Good grasp on the correct management of an operational environment. Insight into how change has an impact on people, process and technology.
- Thorough knowledge of the HR service delivery model (Ulrich Model) and how collaboration between functions is essential in being of value to the business.
If you have the relevant skills, we invite you to get in contact to find out more, by either using the link below, or if you prefer, send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation please call Sophie Kelly in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.