We are proud to be representing one of the world's leading global FMCGs who pride themselves on innovation, diversity and dreaming big. they are currently seeking a Global Talent Acquisition Manager.
Global Talent Acquisition Manager, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
- Part of the Global Talent team that manages the end-to-end talent cycle. The role combines Global TA Centre of Excellence and International HQ recruitment responsibilities. The Talent Acquisition Manager reports to the Global Talent Director and has no direct reports.
- Lead on employer branding initiatives working closely with the marketing function;
- Provide impactful TA analytics to inform strategy and decision making;
- Work with hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle, from approvals and intakes to job postings, or pre screenings;
- Partner with the business to understand their goals and strategies in order to find the best team for them;
- Train and coach the business on interview skills and how to deliver the best candidate experience;
- Improve the recruitment process in the organisation including application of metrics, measurement and reporting;
- Where necessary implement high quality and cost-effective sourcing strategies;
- Oversee external recruitment agencies and vendors to complement efforts of the global team.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of proven recruiting experience in an international corporate environment;
- A Bachelors degree in HRM or similar;
- Proactive and able to manage and influence key internal stakeholders;
- Good understanding of the current global job market, industry trends and the ability to adapt quickly when needed;
- Results-driven with hands-on mentality;
- Ability to work in an environment with a high sense of urgency and flexibility;
- Excellent knowledge of English.
If you are interested in applying for this role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Sophie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.