Proudly working on behalf of one of the world’s leading financial service and banking providers, with 40,000+ employees across over 40 countries. With a strong, open and collaborative culture, you will feel like part of the family. Our client boasts plenty of flexibility, working from home initiatives, and ‘ideas culture’ and a clear Career and Development plan.
Senior Risk HR Professionals, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
To manage and control the risk and compliance activities of the HR department, providing assurance that the functions complies with our client’s policies, frameworks and regulatory requirements.
- Analyse, identify and report on the risk and compliance activities of the department to effectively manage risk in line with Group and regulatory requirements.
- Assess, recommend and influence department controls process improvements and good practice to ensure compliance with agreed standards, identifying gaps and advising appropriate course of action.
- Facilitate, challenge and coach managers in the identification, assessment and management of risks, to support an effective risk management culture.
- Prepare, facilitate, recommend responses and track outcomes from regulatory and third-party internal audits to ensure the department is adequately prepared, audits are effective, and actions are completed satisfactorily.
- Assess, investigate and coordinate responses to incidents and issues to minimise their impact, restore normal operation, ensure lessons are learnt and root cause established.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with regulatory bodies, auditors and all levels of internal business stakeholders, to ensure the effective delivery of objectives.
- Previous practical experience and knowledge of HR processes and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of operational risk and audit frameworks.
- Experience of influencing stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a risk or compliance role within a HR environment.
- Good knowledge of the HR IT landscape (systems, data fields, integrations) and Workday in relation to other SAAS systems
- Drive to simplify HR service delivery and employee experience.
- Good understanding of relevant risk and compliance policy
- Good understanding of HR products and services and the service delivery model
If you have the relevant skills, we invite you to get in contact to find out more, by either using the link below, or if you prefer, send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation please call Sophie Kelly in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.