EMEA Recruitment are proud to represent our client, recognised internationally for its environmental activism and sustainable products. With their European Headquarters, based centrally in Amsterdam, we are looking for their next HR talent to join their team!
HR Generalist - Retail, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Your role will contribute to this by coordinating all retail HR activities across Europe and working closely with the HR Manager EU and HR Director EMEA on all HR-related Retail programs and initiatives.
- Analyse, plan and execute People processes and planning for and with the management team.
- In partnership with HR Manager Europe, advising Store Managers regarding employee questions and concerns, as well as policy and procedures and employee relationship issues.
- Support the HR Manager Europe and Payroll & Benefits Coordinator on any Payroll / C&B data coordination and administration. Answer any payroll related and or compensation benefits queries from Retail employees. Payroll cover as required across retail Europe.
- Coordinate, participate and collaborate during the Recruitment process for all retail stores with the Recruitment Team Europe
- Ensure full coordination and support to all annual HR processes for retail– Performance Management, Career Development, Annual Budgeting processing, and our Learning and Development programs
- Support the HR Manager Europe in the set-up of all aspects related to HR (legal, contract, services, etc) when opening new retail stores in Europe
- Support the HR Director EMEA on matters related to the engagement of our retail employees – field issues / understanding the pulse of the retail organization
- Support and contribute to the development and roll- out of HR processes and policies to the European retail business
- HR Generalist experience (3-4 years), preferably within Retail
- Very important to have the ability to move between very operational matters and being hands on & dealing with some levels of strategy within the HR Retail world.
- A strong environmental affiliation
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management.
- Spoken and written English, other languages are a plus (French and Dutch are a real plus).
- Payroll experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- HR experience with different European countries.
- Ideally, education to at least bachelor’s degree level.
If you have the relevant skills, we invite you to get in contact to find out more, by either using the link below, or if you prefer, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation please call Sophie Kelly in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.