Working with one of the industry’s leaders in digital platform security, our client protects some of the world’s best-known brands, personal information and fighting cybercrime.
Global HR Manager, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Working closely with our senior business leaders and our global HR team. You’ll report into the Global Head of People, also based in Amsterdam, along with another 300 employees, and you will be one of the go-to persons for our client’s legislative and operational matters. Managing a team of 7 located across global regions, and you will lead on the transformation to an old HRIS system to Oracle.
- Oversee the global team on the day to day HR transactional work e.g. payroll input, employee inflow and outflow, internal transfers, leave of absence and sickness management
- HRIS (SuccessFactors): system data maintenance and integrity
- Ensure a smooth onboarding of new employees (by working together with the Talent Acquisition and L&D team)
- Develop, implement, maintain and consult on local HR policies and procedures in compliance with our global policies, ensure they are legally compliant
- Drive and oversee global standardization together with the local team members in APAC, AMERS and EMEA to simplify HR Service Delivery
- Manage legal procedures
- Participation on HR-related workstreams
- Involvement in benefit developments and roll-outs
- Interface for Dutch and French Works Councils
- Experience as an HR Generalist in international environment through multiple business cycles
- Experience in partnering with a Dutch Works Council and in especially in Dutch employment law
- Experience with HR Operations and process improvement
- Experience in M&A is a plus
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Strong organizational, people-management and influencing skills; attention to detail is important and you have managed a team before
- Bachelor’s degree
- Determined to take initiative, identify solutions and be prepared to overcome obstacles
- Experience with HR systems required; Oracle HRIS platform preferred
If you have the relevant skills, we invite you to get in contact to find out more, by either using the link below, or if you prefer, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation please call Sophie Kelly in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.