EMEA Recruitment are partnering with our global Energy client in their search for a Treasury Analyst. This is a newly created role, to join a growing international team, located in the Amsterdam area.
Treasury Analyst – Amsterdam
We are looking for an accomplished Treasury professional, who has proven experience with process optimization and experience with system improvements.
Responsibilities of the Treasury Analyst:
- Prepare the monthly cash forecast, including enhancing the quality and the speed of completion of cash flow forecasting, working closely with the senior Treasury team
- Manage the global bank accounts, and maintain cash, debt and interest schedules
- Optimize current Treasury processes and systems
- Assist with month end closing activities
- Manage cash processes and cash pooling
- Assist the management of banking, credit cards and lending relationships
- Contribute to additional improvements projects
- At least 5 years’ experience within Finance and at least 2 years within Treasury
- Bachelor’s degree qualified
- Fluency in English, any other language a plus
- Proven Business Partnering skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Advanced Excel skills
If you are interested in applying for this Treasury Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.