Our client, a household name in Consumer Goods, currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Financial Analyst. The role sits in the regional Finance team, providing financial analysis and insight to support the delivery of strategic objectives, and playing a key role in business success.
Regional Senior Financial Analyst – Amsterdam
As a strong business partner to Commercial and Supply Chain teams, in the role of Senior Financial Analyst, you will help to establish KPIs, and improve the quality of financial data and insights that are provided and presented to the business.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Working with stakeholders across customer service and sales, providing key analysis of sales performance.
- Carrying out scenario planning and analysis of business cases to support in delivery of cost efficiencies/savings, and maximising revenue.
- Supporting leaders with KPI information and drivers across Operations, Commercial and Finance disciplines on ad-hoc projects and business decisions.
- Analysis of the impact of performance drivers on the supply chain for the region; helping to identify cost saving initiatives.
- Involvement in opportunities to extend and maximise business in emerging markets.
- 5+ years’ experience in Finance, including analytical and/or financial planning experience.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree level; master’s degree preferred.
- Professional Accounting/Finance qualification (part or fully qualified) beneficial (such as CMA, ACCA, CIMA, RA).
- Strong communication skills with ability to build relationships across departments and influence business decisions.
- Prior experience of FMCG environment and emerging/developing markets would be beneficial.
- Excellent financial planning experience and ability, coupled with good presentation style/skills.
- Confident and positive manner, with ability to challenge in a productive manner.
If you are interested in applying for this Regional Senior Financial Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.