We are currently overseeing the search for a commercial and strategic Finance Director, for an opportunity with our Consumer Goods client, located in the Netherlands. The business has enjoyed ongoing growth and also has plans to continue expansion, both organically and through exploration of acquisitions.
Finance Director, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The role of Finance Director will be pivotal to the development of the European Finance Function, located in the Netherlands, as well as having involvement in the strategic plans as the business moves forward.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership to the accounting and finance organisation; supporting the career development of the team members
- To support as a strategic business partner for the European region the VP Finance in driving profitable growth through process improvement and playing an active role in managing projects
- Ensuring full compliance with global policies and procedures as well as all legal/tax requirements through the establishment of strong internal controls.
- Ownership of the commercial finance activities
- Ultimate responsibility cash management, budgeting and forecasting
- Identify opportunities to improve end-to-end business processes and drive related projects
- Provision of financial perspective for, and interaction with, commercial and operations directors on change management projects
Desirable skills & experience:
- Minimum of 10 Years’ experience, including having managed a finance function within a European or Global organisation
- Experience of working with commercial stakeholders
- Cash management, budgeting and forecasting exposure
- Previous exposure to strategic financial planning; additionally transaction exposure beneficial
- Attention to detail coupled with strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- English language essential; additional European language skills beneficial
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
If you are interested in applying for this Finance Director role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.