EMEA Recruitment are working with a Global leisure business, to support their search for a Finance and Tax Manager.
Finance and Tax Manager, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
The role would consist on supervising the administration, finance and tax aspects of entities in Netherlands Holdings and to assist on specific group projects and requirements.
This position will supervise the Amsterdam team (2 members) and report to Company's Directors based in the European office in Paris.
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives. Providing insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Covering purchasing role (mainly service providers)
- Assisting the group on audit on internal and external matters
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Participation on the consolidation reporting's
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within relevant timeframes
- Provide innovative tax planning and review income tax returns
- Identify tax risks and mitigate with the support of other offices/tax lawyers
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
- Assist on Group tax matters (such as Transfer policy or tax reporting group requirements)
- At least 8 years' professional experience within an International environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English - also French advantageous
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, Corporate Tax, Economics or Business Studies
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Asset Management experience beneficial
- Flexible and hands on approach
If you are interested in applying for this Finance and Tax Manager role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.