Due to growth and expansion, our client based in Amsterdam is looking to recruit an AP Team Lead to their diverse and well-established team.
AP Team Lead – Amsterdam
This leading Real Estate business is going through a very exciting period of growth, with the ability to offer a highly desirable package, along with flexible working to the ideal candidate.
Key responsibilities for the AP Team Lead include:
- Support the AP Team, offering assistance, mentoring and guidance
- Monitoring daily electronic vendor invoices across numerous locations, organizing weekly payment runs
- Monitor Accounts Payable aging, solving and outstanding AP aging over 60 days
- AR activities, including supporting Asset Management to issue customer/tenant invoices and processing of re-charge invoices, as well as processing of refund receipts
- Other ad hoc tasks and projects
Experience and knowledge required for the ideal AP Team Lead:
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or similar role
- 5-7 years’ experience in Accounts Payable, with at least 2 years spent in a supervisory position
- Prior experience within the Real Estate sector is a must
- Fluency in English & Dutch
- Strong Excel skills (e.g. Marcos, pivot tables) and knowledge of Real Estate accounting systems. Yardi experience a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this AP Team Lead role, please register your interest using the link above. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Natalie Harrison in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.