Our client, a leading innovative medical services business are looking to recruit a HR Assistant for their well established HR Team in Lucerne. Reporting into the HR Administration Team Leader, the role of the HR Assistant will be responsible for the management of the entire personnel administration. This role would suit someone who is keen to work with a pragmatic HR team, someone who enjoys a dynamic environment and takes pride in providing a high quality of service to their customers/stakeholders.
HR Assistant, Lucerne, Switzerland
- Personnel administration, including social security
- Management of the entire personnel administration
- Processing of HR master data, entries / exits, changes, administration of the MA dossier (e-dossier), drawing up contracts and other correspondence
- Support with questions about wage increases and the bonus process
- Administrative support in all HR processes, time management and applicant management
- Correspondence with applicants, appointment coordination as required, invitations to interviews, pre-selection, etc.
- Participation in various HR projects
As a HR Assistant we are looking for high calibre professionals with the following skill sets:
- 3-4 years of experience in HR administration, payroll / social security
- Commercial apprenticeship, diploma trade school or equivalent education
- Potential to take on other tasks in the HR area and a willingness to grow professionally
- Very good knowledge of German, knowledge of English is mandatory
- High level of service and an openness to change processes
If you are interested in applying for this HR Assistant role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.