EMEA Recruitment are working with an international business who have a strong focus on sustainable and ecological development, and are currently looking for a Senior HR Payroll Specialist to join their HR Team.
Senior HR Payroll Specialist, Cologne, Germany
Reporting into the HR Manager, the Senior HR Payroll Specialist will be the expert regarding the Payroll process/coordination with our client’s Payroll provider. You will help and support all employees with all Payroll and labor law issues, and contribute to the design and structuring of our client’s existing HR processes and procedures proactively. The Senior HR Payroll Specialist will be the main contact for questions in connection with Payroll Accounting for German employees and internal HR inquiries. You will have the opportunity to work within an international business who have supported their employees to work flexibly from home.
Responsibilities of the Senior HR Payroll Specialist include:
- An expert for Accounting-relevant tax law issues, in particular SFN surcharges for changing shifts, as well as social security issues
- Be the interface between the works council, HR Services Germany and our employees
- Provide advice in the course of new agreements regarding tax and social security effects
- Actively monitor changes in social security and tax law, and evaluate and examine the effects on HR regulations
- Coordinate, prepare and support social security and trade association examinations
- Creation of certificates and the corresponding provision of information to external bodies (authorities, social security agencies, health insurance companies)
- Evaluate and modify compensation processes and tools (merit, bonus, benefits) to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data, such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals and absenteeism rates; liaise with HR Controlling
Education/qualifications and desired requirements:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience within Payroll, ideally within a production/ manufacturing business
- Specialist knowledge in Payroll Accounting and the associated systems is required
- Proficient in handling MS Office products, especially advanced in Excel
- Good knowledge of tax and social security law
- Fluent German and advanced English skills
- Project Management experience
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Can identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
You will be flexible, reliable and work well under pressure, always using your initiative to drive improvements and efficiencies.
If you are interested in applying for this Senior HR Payroll Specialist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.