A global chemicals business are looking for a HR Generalist – DACH & Eastern Europe to join their HR Shared Services team. The company is agile, fast-paced and has a fantastic track record for developing people inhouse and this role has become available due to an internal promotion.
HR Generalist, Wiesbaden, Germany
You will be the first line support for an employee population of c300 people most of which are based in Germany & Switzerland but also includes some employees based in Austria and Eastern Europe. Reporting live into the HR Manager – Germany but will work closely with the wider HR team throughout Europe.
Area of ?£??£?responsibility:
- Responsibility for the monthly payroll accounting in the individual countries including preparation and post-processing of the payroll
- Control of external accounting/payroll service providers in the countries served
- Personnel administration (from entry to exit) and data maintenance
- Creation of HR documents (e.g. employment contracts, contract changes, BR hearings, certificates, certificates)
- Supervision of the time officers of the individual locations
- Interface to external service providers of company pension schemes
- Interface to accounting: support of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Perspective assumption of the role of HR manager for the UK / Nordics countries
- Completed basic commercial qualifications, ideally with a specialization / specialization in the HR area
- A minimum of two years of experience in personnel administration and payroll, ideally with the management of external payroll providers
- Safe knowledge of labor, tax and social security law, ideally in Germany and Switzerland
- Independent way of working
- Analytical thinking
- Safe user knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Word), Cornerstone on Demand, SAP R / 3 HCM, LOGA
- Application-safe knowledge of German and English
- Readiness for occasional business trips
If you are interested in applying for this HR Generalist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.