Our client is an expanding, multinational services company, recognized leader in their field, serving more than 180 countries around the world with an exceptional reputation for excellence.
They are currently looking to appoint an ambitious Chief Accountant to join their Finance Team in the Frankfurt office.
The jobholder will be leading the statutory reporting process and will be involved in global improvement initiatives in cooperation with senior stakeholders around the business.
The company is a dynamically growing organisation with constant change taking place, where you can develop professional knowledge in finance working alongside experienced professionals as well as having excellent opportunities to grow further within the organisation.
The responsibilities include:
- Leading statutory accounting process for Germany - ensuring financial statements are completed and accurate.
- Cooperating closely with the accounting team in shared service center located in Eastern Europe.
- Managing P&L and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensuring TAX compliance - being a point of contact for tax consultants and external auditors.
- Cooperating closely with the Finance Manager on global improvements and implementations - being actively involved in new projects.
- Communicating with various stakeholders around the business and acting as an accounting expert.
- Analysing financial data and preparing annual reports.
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in the finance industry.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in finance or accounting.
- Min. 6 years of professional experience in international finance.
- Strong accounting skills, including exposure to conversion of IFRS accounting to German Gaap.
- Experience in working at fast-paced organisation and solid change management exposure.
- Fluent German and English.
- Exposure to VAT or US Gaap will be a plus.
- Strong personality, with great communication skills - exposure to senior stakeholders management.
- Attention to detail and â€œcan doâ€ attitude.
If you are interested in applying for this Chief Accountant role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Diana Kruczkowska in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.