After a recent merger my client have become the global lead in their sector and following listing on the US stock exchange in 2019 have gone through a global process of implementing SOX. To support the ongoing development of SOX processes and to ensure compliance they have a newly created role as SOX and Accounting Process Manager responsible for plants in Germany and Switzerland.
SOX and Accounting Process Manager, Singen, Germany
This could be a great opportunity for someone currently working in the Big 4 or major accounting practice who is looking to move into industry. There are strong progression opportunities as they would look to move this person into a more business focused finance role within 1-2 years.
As SOX and Accounting Process Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the implementation and monitoring of SOX processes across the plants in Germany and Switzerland
- Responsibility for SOX documentation ensuring its accuracy.
- Ensure remediation activities are completed within appropriate time frames
- Reviewing the design and operational effectiveness of internal controls
- Main point of contact for external and internal auditors.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to ensure the highest level of efficiency and reliability of internal controls.
- Monitor the impact of SOX on control environment following process change, system changes, company reorganisations etc.. and suggesting new controls where appropriate.
- Minimum degree level qualification in Accounting or related subject.
- 5 plus years’ experience with internal controls, risk management or audit.
- CPA, CIA or similar professional qualification would be desirable.
- Good knowledge of US GAAP accounting, experience with SOX.
- An understanding of IT controls.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in German and English
If you are interested in applying for this SOX and Accounting Process Manager role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to email@example.com or call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.