Our client is a logistics company with international presence. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Financial Controller for the German business.
The role is based near the Frankfurt Airport.
The Financial Controller will oversee all financial matters for the German subsidiaries and partner with the Country Managing Director on all Finance-related topics.
Financial Controller, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The responsibilities of the Financial Controller will include, but will not be limited to:
- Oversee the preparation and communication of periodic financial statements
- Review all month-end closing activities, including general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts and overhead cost allocation
- Supervise the Accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for company’s board of directors
- Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all local, state and federal tax returns
- Providing leadership to a small team
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Prepare monthly management analysis
- Manage budgeting and forecasting process
- Liaison with auditors
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or a similar discipline
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of HGB
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and structured mindset
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Excellent commercial and financial awareness
- A can-do attitude and resilient character, with the ability to manage expectations
- Ability to work independently
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Fluency in German and English
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Controller role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.