German and French Speaking Financial Analyst
Our client, a growing life sciences business, seek a German and French Speaking Financial Analyst to join their small yet fast-paced team in the Geneva area.
Ideal for a candidate with 3-5 years' experience looking to develop their experience in controlling, this is a key position within the organisation, offering a high level of exposure to seniors in both the Finance and Commercial teams.
- Act as a Business Partner to the Sales teams.
- Create sales reports as required by both the Finance and Commercial teams, focusing on sales by customer, product mix etc.
- Calculate deal accruals on a monthly basis.
- Provide commentary for the monthly financial reporting.
- Support to the yearly planning and forecasting process.
- Support in M&A projects, customer pipelines.
- Project involvement, including management of the sales cube in the business intelligence tool and internal controls.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required.
Required for the role:
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role (working with sales / commercial / marketing teams a big advantage).
- Masters Degree in Finance, Accounting, Controlling or equivalent.
- Pharmaceutical / life science experience a plus.
- Fluency in French and English, advanced level of German mandatory.
- Strong communication skills; ability to liaise with finance and non-finance professionals.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Confident self-starter, ability to prioritise and create structure.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, general knowledge of ERP systems and Business Intelligence tools a plus.
- Valid Swiss passport or working permit compulsory.
If you are interested in applying for this German and French Speaking Financial Analyst role please register your interest using the link above, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Elliott Sayers in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.