Supply Chain Finance Manager, Consolidation
(6 months+ contract)
On behalf of our multinational client, we are seeking a Supply Chain Finance Manager, Consolidation to support the leadership across a variety of strategically important tasks. Transformation is the main goal, comprising the standardization and simplification of processes across the supply chain. If you are looking to work with organisational leadership on meaningful projects, this role will be of interest.
The main duties of the Supply Chain Finance Manager, Consolidation are:
- Consolidation of all Supply Chain Finance, including financial bookings for variances and co-ordination with corporate on normalisation processes
- Forecasting transformation
- Stewardship of SCF policies and capabilities, including managing
- Cost analysis, monitoring results, performance, risks and opportunities
- Creation and delivery of timely and accurate presentations to operations and finance leads to drive performance and decision-making
- Forecast (strategic plan, plan/outlook), SCF calendar, and consolidation optimisation
- SCF process (policies, master data, controls) continuous improvement
The main experiences and skills required to fulfil the role are:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Exposure to Supply Chain Finance/Controlling in a multinational FMCG or Pharma environment
- Strong Excel, Financial Modelling skills, analytical skills
- PowerPoint, and presentation (written and verbal communication) skills
- Strong process understanding and focus. Commitment to follow-up and reporting
- Entrepreneurial approach to operations and finance, creative thinking
- English (other languages a benefit)
- HFM a benefit
If you are interested in applying for this Supply Chain Finance Manager, Consolidation role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call John Bower in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.